After taking a brief break from the blog, I’m ready to get in the holiday spirit around here! I’m not sure about you, but I just love this time of year, especially now that I get to experience the magic of the season through the eyes of my two little boys.
As with most of you, I am busy figuring out my holiday shopping lists for the kiddos, my hubby, friends and more. Each day this week, I will be sharing a Holiday Gift Guide for all different types of people. First up (of course!) is a gift guide for toddler boys. With two boys under three, I’m always on the lookout for toys that will work for both of them and encourage play time together.
Here are a few gift ideas I’m loving for toddler boys!
1. Remote Control Thomas the Train – This was a must on our holiday shopping list year, as requested by my almost 3 year old, Mason. Thomas the Train is a big deal in our house, and so is remote control (well pretty much everything!) In fact, a cut out picture of “Thomas Mote Control” is hanging on my fridge right now, so you can bet this little guy will make it under our tree this year.
2. Play Home Rocket Ship – I love the idea of a secret place where my boys can play make believe together. My jaw almost dropped when I saw this play home rocket ship in the latest Land of Nod magazine. It is over the top and oh so cute, perfect for any little boy who loves to fly “to infinity and beyond!”
3. Dinosaur Pillow Racer – So this toy is geared more towards my one year old, but my bet is that as soon as my older son sees it, he’s going to want to race around the house on it too. This pillow racer is budget friendly and I love how it can be used for down time, as well as play time.
4. Custom Embroidered Superhero Capes – What little kid (boy or girl) doesn’t want to be a superhero at some point during their childhood? Well thanks to Cuddleboo, you don’t have to settle for just any superhero cape, you can create one personalized just for your child! I am in love with this gift and can’t wait to see my guys running around in their very own superhero capes trying to save the world.
5. Laugh and Learn Apptivity iPad Case – Here’s a holiday gift idea for any parent who has lost an iPad to their child, or would like to avoid a situation like this all together (unfortunately, I was not so lucky). Fisher Price recently came out with a brightly colored “kid-proof” iPad case, complete with free Laugh and Learn apps that any toddler boy would love. Perfect for kiddos and parents alike.
I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Gift Guide for Toddler Boys. Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be sharing my gift picks for Little Girls!