With so many parties and holiday gatherings to attend during this time of year, it is inevitable that may find yourself looking for a gift for the stylish hostess. You know, that person who seems to already have everything, but you still want to get them something. Monograms are totally in right now, and I think that fun, personalized gifts that can be used while entertaining are the way to go. Check out a few of the gift selections for the stylish hostess!
1. Chevron Pillow Covers – Ahhh…who doesn’t love a good chevron pattern? These stylish chevron pillows by Motion 52 can be thrown on almost any couch, chair or even the floor to add some pizzazz to a home that is always entertaining. It’s a great gift option for a hostess that likes to incorporate modern trends into their home, but wants the flexibility to switch it out to fit the occasion.
2. Cake Plate Clings – This is by far the greatest thing that came out in 2012. Yep, I called it. Trust me, you WILL see these everywhere in the coming months and years. Cake Plate Clings are a genius product created by WH Hostess. This is an awesome gift for a stylish hostess. You pick the pattern and can even personalize it with their name or monogram so the gift is truly one-of-a-kind.
3. Custom Wooden Monogram – I simply love the look of a custom wooden monogram, especially this one by Tippie Toads. It can be used in so many ways – hung by itself on the front of your door, or perhaps over a festive wreath, or simply placed on top of a shelf or fireplace in the house. Personal + stylish = one great holiday gift for someone who loves to entertain.
4. Personalized Serving Tray– Okay, okay, I know what you are thinking….ANOTHER monogrammed item. But believe me, you will be glad I included this one in my gift roundup! This personalized gift tray from Preppy & Pink comes in an array of adorable patterns and colors, complete with personalization. It can be used for home organization or a stylish way to serve up some delicious cocktails or party food at any soiree.
5. Vintage Hostess Apron – What hostess hasn’t experienced a wardrobe mishap while trying to complete last minute preparations for their impending guests? Well that’s exactly why a pretty apron is a perfect holiday gift for a person who loves to entertain. This vintage apron by Jessie Steele is not something most people would think to buy themselves, but is a perfect way to still look cute, while avoiding an outfit change once guests arrive!
I hope you enjoyed my round up of gifts for the stylish hostess. Up next, I will be featuring gift ideas for Cool Dads. If you haven’t already, check out my other holiday gift ideas too!
Toddler Boys: Holiday Gift Guide
Little Girls: Holiday Gift Guide