Okay, I’m the first to admit that I had to call in the reinforcements for this gift guide. I’m not completely in the loop on the hot toys for little girls, but luckily I have family and friends who were able to point me in the right direction. So without further ado, here are a few gift ideas for little girls!
1. Lalaloopsy Doll – Lalaloopsy dolls are all the rage these days (or so I hear). These dolls are a budget-friendly gift option for little girls that are just too cute. Lalaloopsy dolls are rag dolls that magically came to life, taking on the personalities that were used to make them. They live in colorful, silly worlds with surprises around any corner, encouraging any little girl to use her imagination.
2. Cherry Pie Fabric Rosette Headband – This handmade rosette headband is perfect for a little girl of any age. It is cute enough to appeal to the younger ones, and chic enough to be worn by pre-teens and young adults too. There’s also something about giving a handmade gift that makes it feel even more special.
3. Pink Toy Shopping Cart – A staple for any house with a little girl, you really can’t go wrong with a mini shopping cart as a holiday gift option for a little girl. It encourages pretend play and can even be used a fun way to pick up toys!
4. Personalized Jewelry Box – This whimsical pink house jewlery box is sure to make any little girl feel special. It gives her a home to store all of her treasures, and I love that it is personalized with her name. You can bet this is a gift that will grow with her over the years.
5. KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen – Oh yes, a fabulous over-the-top, pink gourmet corner kitchen. What little girl would not drool over this thing? Heck, I’m a grown-up and I want to play with it! There are so many kitchen options out there for little girls, but I personally fell in love with the vintage look of this one, and the fact that is a larger option that can be used in a corner to save space.
I hope you enjoyed my gift picks for little girls. Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be featuring gift ideas for the Stylish Hostess! And if you haven’t already check out our Holiday Gift Guide for Toddler Boys!